11 for the '11


Last year I did a list of things that need to die and never see the light of the '10. Many people agreed but still UGGs remains here to be worn during rainy days while leaning to the side. So for the '11, I put together 11 things that will keep us going this year. Hopefully some take heed to this and become a better person.


So get you 4loko, smoke your black and here is the 11 for the '11.






-Do something out of your comfort zone: Dare to be different. The weekly club scene can be boring sometimes. Try an open mic or an off Broadway play. That Kanye album replay value is losing steam, go bump that Kings of Leon, or Bruno Mars. Stepping out of your norm isn't a bad thing.




-Read a book, make it 4: alright, some of you are reading the "Decoded" book, that's cool, we applaud that. That shit don't count though. Pick up a book where grammar is used correctly and it doesn't come with an audio tape. George Bush got a book out, go 'head and cop that.  If pussy is just pussy than words are just words, right? 


-Ladies: Wear your heels for an entire event. Leave the barefoot, Chinese slippers, ballerina flats at home.  That's the price you gotta pay for looking cute.

-Give a person a piece a clothing off your back: Semi-true Story; I had this ill t-shirt that was made for me. This kid liked it a lot. Then he robbed me for it. I hope he's wearing it proudly. Good karma will come your way when you do good things. 



-"teach niggas how to invest. Stack the rest."   Ma$e. 
"Promise me you goin' stack. Promise me you goin' ball.  Promise me you goin' invest, three-fourths of it all." - Andre 3000

Understand what that means right? Aiight. Good.






-B.E.T.: Better programming or get the fuck outta here. *fin* 


-Make your own quips and analogies:
People tired of seeing the Jay-Z "let's see what happens when I no longer exist," the typical break up to make up Drake quote, the 48 laws of Power "I run things but I'm still at entry level" quote, or even "I'm a boss bitch" female singer quote yet you getting dogged by dudes on social networks. You can get 30 retweets and 60 likes but we all know you really not doing shit. Cause real G's move in silence like lasagna.


-Females, say 'thank you.' Fellas, don't. You women want respect this year, you gotta earn it. I'm not wasting any more chivalrous attempts on the vagina species without a compliment being made. Fuck that.



-Can we get Steve Harvey the fuck outta here too!! His books are brainwashing these women into thinking they can think like a man. Then this same man would say men are not acting like men no more. MUHFUCKA!!! We gotta switch our whole shit up now because of your ass!! Take you and your Conjunction Junction books to the nearest cliff…and frolic off that shit!



- You heauxs and strags with yall pussy payments: Don't know what a P-Squared is, let me explain...

Girl: for doing a wonderful job painting my house, fixing my car and walking my pet rabbit Phoebe. I think you earned yourself a piece of this warm box here.

…and that's a pussy payment

You're a hoe if you give those out and the guy is a sucka for taking it. 



http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/092010/haters-1.gif


-Hating: *ahem* AN OPINION IS NOT HATING. IF YOU HAVE 'HATERS' YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. LASTLY, the people that say "oh you just hating" are the same ones that rite lik3 th!5 and don't know want pressing F7 does when you write a document.

Well that's it, the 11 for the '11. I know that you will use this guideline for the year with the utmost respect. 

…and remember good people…

Individuality is vulnerable to the prerogative of the institution.

Don't know what it means. Read a book that wasn't written by Zane and you'll be enlightened.

No comments: