Normalcy, Never Again

*mic check one…two…one…two* check, check.....aiight.

In honor of MLK Day, I will share my dreams too, no matter how far fetched.

I dream for the day where cops don't pull me over for being black, wearing a fitted, or just plain old driving.

I dream that when guys say hello to a shorty/biddies/female at the club, she don't assume we to buying her a drink or trying to get at her. Maybe we just wanna say 'hello,' or trying to get at you.

I dream when these youngins get older, they really understand that you can't go to interviews wearing a dickie suit and fitted cap.

I dream that you can play chess just as well as you can play Black Ops.

I dream that these girls out here love their age and stop tryna be older. Also, learn that if you respect yourself, these guys are going to respect you.

I dream when people leave the hood and do good for themselves. Come back and show others what you have accomplished. Not saying go back and live there, but just know how you started.

I dream for no taxes, Bonton chips to comeback, free airfare, and the Knicks to fix their management, and people to stop false-claiming about what they do.

-wait Knicks doin their thing now. Management still needs work.-

I dream that people can date outside they race without being judged. Well some will be judged, not all.

I dream that people would stop judging others by who they know or the money in their account and other luxuries. But truly by the content of ones character and personality.

Then I realize that if some of us just dream, all we doing is sleeping. Time to wake up and make your dreams happen in this reality.

"No sleep Cause then ya Dreams won't come true"--Common


-Stress is the Fertilizer of Creativity-

No comments: