I.S. Presents: Crooked Smile - The Prelude

"...they say they don't really miss you until you dead or you gone..." - Leader of the Free World, Jay-Z


So over the last few months or so Quinton and myself been living our life doing various things, obviously having posts up for I.S. was not one of them. We apologize for that, it was for good reason. See we were talking a friend of ours, Milanio Drummond of M. Drumline Productions, about doing skits. So Milanio had one he started for a school project, then Q wanted to add extra things to it. Me, yeah, I just sit back and throw a few tidbits in there so I can get credit, that I was a part of it, ladies like it when you say "I'm a writer for a few skits." So from a skit it grew into a short movie, with characters and explosions and murder and sex and death, all the dope shit!

...It grew into Crooked Smile...




What was conjured up was a tale about a man who becomes full submerged in a world that he created. So much so, it becomes his reality of sorts. Which leads to a whole lot of crazy things. So check out the trailers, peep the the directors synopsis (oh shit yall see this, my vocabulary is improving), and enjoy the stills we put up!

















Crooked Smile is coming soon to a indie showcase possibly near you. 


*UPDATED* WWW.CROOKEDSMILEMOVIE.COM IS UP AND RUNNING TO GET NEWS AND INFO ABOUT THE UPCOMING PROJECT.*

No comments: