What I Learned On My Summer Vacation


  • It's warmer in the summer so during my morning fill-ups the gas flows quicker as opposed to slow flow in the winter. This is the reason gas prices go up in the summer. 

  • The heat makes folks CRAZY cause the murder rate seems to jump up every time.

  • Lil B had one of the dopest albums this summer. Big Sean too, and Game surprisingly. The summer wasn't right if you didn't have at least 8 Weeknd songs playing before you went out. 




  • "Jawns with shaved heads think they're eccentric now. FOH!!!!!! They shave their head and now think they got the aura of Isis and the beauty of Cleopatra. Tryna eat whole foods and read Black Panther books and shit. Go put a weave back in ya hair and be independent and irreplaceable like Beyonce told yall hoes to be." 

  • It’s possible to go to nothing but free events the whole summer and have a good time. Met a lot of dope people along the way. You haven't lived until you had 5 Irish car bombs and chased it with three 3 wise men. 

  • Oh it’s still fuck you hipsters. Ole "let me be different because that should make people notice me" ass muhfuckas. 

  • Rise of The Apes and Transformers were the dopest movies to come out this summer!

  • Last minute decisions are the best decisions ever to be made in the history of life, except for pulling out. Trust ya instinct within that first tingle.

  • 'Member in grade school where they had you read 'x' amount of books for the summer? I read 6 books this summer. I be damned if a hoe say I'm not eclectic, trick I read Siddhartha twice this summer while you were watching Basketball Strags and Scorned Ladies.



Can't forget "Crooked Smile"  


Crooked Smile Trailer-(Teaser) from M.Drumline Productions on Vimeo.




  • Black people need to get that chip off their shoulder, have a good time and party. White people need more rhythm and seasoning in their food.



  • Going on dates really aren't that bad. Why was I so against saying "I'm going out on a date?" I blame rap for brainwashing the masses. Yeah, I blame rap and Beyonce for all this shit now. 



  • These ladies really going natural and shaving their head and all of a sudden transform into Angela Davis. The guys out here really think because they have 5 pairs of Foamposites their all of a sudden sneakerheads. The game is truly fucked up. 



  • People purposely like to live their life miserable and boring just so they can talk about how much their life is miserable and boring. Lazy miserable fucks.



...And that's how I spent my vacation....just the part I felt like sharing.

Now let's get this football season going!!!!

1 comment:

Babygurrl said...

Don't forget that "girly girls" still exist.